Deepbloo recruits a Digital Marketing Support for an internship/apprenticeship
DEEPBLOO is a startup based in France which develops a business development and business intelligence solution for energy professionals (Transmission, Distribution, Generation, Renewables, Offgrid). The platform connects professionals from the energy sector and enables access to business opportunities and market data.
Join an experienced and enthusiastic team of professionals in Cap Omega Incubator (Montpellier) and a well-funded and growing start-up. Learn how to work with agile and proven methodologies and get experience with a skilled team within a multi-cultural context and an international business environment.
Location : Montpellier (France)
DEEPBLOO recruits a Digital Marketing Support Intern. You will be responsible for the digital marketing tasks, including but not limited to:
- Manage company website (including all images, tools, and content) and optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Look after social media presence across all channels.
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
- Update and manage company blog, e-newsletter, and social media (including regular posts, news, job listings, etc.)
- Management of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Sale IQ
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Develop and oversee A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Fluent English required.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns. Minimum 2-year experience in Marketing.
- Experience with A/B testing and website analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends & best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proven experience in design tools (Photoshop & Canva)
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
Opportunity to extend the internship/apprenticeship for high performance.
Motivation letter not required. Please send your CV (maximum 3 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a short test (~15 mins) to prove the designing skills and analytical competencies.